What part of formative assessment concerns you the most, and what are you going to do about it?
The part of formative assessment that concerns me the most is building a clear criteria for success that the students understand. This worries me because I struggle with understanding the difference between learning targets and the criteria for success. I am nervous that my criteria for success will not meet the expectations of the learning targets. In order to improve my planning of criteria for success I will need to make sure that the criteria for success meets the learning targets and states what is exactly expected of the students in order for the students academic success. The "I will" statements need to be written in a way that students can understand so that they know where they are going and can take responsibility for active learning.
No comments:
Post a Comment